Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Prep Prayers Post 2 - September 23, 2015 (Midnight)

***  PREP PRAYERS  FOR SEPT 23, 2015 ***
 
Begin with praise worship. Praise God and worship him with songs, even with dancing.
 
Then confess out LOUD the Scripture below:

Isaiah 45:6-13 That you may know from the rising of the sun, and from the west, that there is none beside Me. I am the LORD, and there is none else. I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things. Drop down, you heavens, from above, and let the skies pour down righteousness: let the earth open, and let them bring forth salvation, and let righteousness spring up together; I the LORD have created it. Woe to him that strives with his Maker! Let the potsherd strive with the potsherds of the earth. Shall the clay say to him that fashions it, What make you? or your work, He has no hands? Woe to him that said to his father, What beget you? or to the woman, What have you brought forth? Thus said the LORD, the Holy One of Israel, and his Maker, Ask me of things to come concerning my sons, and concerning the work of my hands command you me. I have made the earth, and created man (that's me) on it: I, even my hands, have stretched out the heavens, and all their host have I commanded. I have raised you up in righteousness, and I will direct all your ways: you shall build my city, and you shall let go my captives, not for price nor reward, said the LORD of hosts.
 
PRAYER POINTS

  1. Altars cooperating with my enemies in this environment, be disconnected from your source of power, catch fire and burn to ashes in the name of Jesus.
  2. The heavenlies shall not cooperate with my enemies in the name of Jesus.
  3. Any evil from where I have travelled or visited that is affecting my life, release me and die in the name of Jesus.
  4. Any territorial power accusing me in the spirit for trespassing I declare to you that the earth is the LORD’s, therefore be silenced by the blood of Jesus.
  5. Powers operating at any spiritual gate against my destiny, I release the thunder fire of God to burn you to ashes in the name of Jesus.
  6. I cancel the works of my enemies in the stars and in the planets in Jesus name.
  7. Every power using crystal balls to observe my life, fall down and die in the name of Jesus.
  8. Evil priests and prophets consulting the stars against my destiny, fall down and die in the name of Jesus.
  9. I terminate every covenant between my enemies and the stars by the power of the blood of Jesus.
  10. I trample upon the enchantments of my enemies; they shall not prosper in the name of Jesus.
  11.  With the blood of Jesus, I wipe off evil handwriting programmed into the heavenlies against my destiny in the name of Jesus.
  12.  Satanic priests ministering incantations into the sun, moon and stars against my life, be roasted in the name of Jesus.
  13.  I recover all my properties from satanic banks in the heavenlies in the name of Jesus Christ.
  14.  Oh heavens, refuse to respond to the programming of satanic agents in the name of Jesus.
  15.  Let the will and purpose of the LORD GOD for my life be programmed into the heavenlies now in the mighty name of Jesus.
  16.   Let the wrath of the heavenly hosts be poured upon all witchcraft powers operating against my life in the name of Jesus.
  17.   Let the whirlwind of the LORD carry whatever is deposited in the stars against me back to senders in the name of Jesus.
  18.  Any human agent manipulating the heavenlies against my destiny, receive angelic slap tonight in the name of Jesus.
  19. I reverse every mandate given to any evil power to supervise my life, in the name of Jesus.
  20. O Lord, let the rain of affliction fall upon the marine world that is after my progress for evil.
  21. Every evil deposit from the sun against my life, the Lord rebukes you.
  22. You sun, lift away your warfare from my life, in the name of Jesus.
  23. You moon, shut up your light from night raiders, in the name of Jesus.
  24. You hidden arrow of wickedness, come out now by fire, in the name of Jesus.
  25. Every power harboring enchantment against me, vomit them, in the name of Jesus.
  26. O moon, sun and stars, vomit every enchantment against my life, in the name of Jesus.
  27. O earth vomit every wickedness against me, in the name of Jesus.
  28. Let the heavens break every yoke of iniquity upon my life, in the name of Jesus. 
  29. By Your Right Hand that doeth valiantly, O God arise and O-P-E-N BY FIRE!!! in Jesus’ name.
  30. Inherited powerlessness of my father’s house, I am not your candidate, therefore scatter unto desolation! in the name of Jesus.
  31. Generational powerlessness, I am not your candidate, therefore: DIE!!! in the name of Jesus.
  32. Powers assigned to pollute and contaminate my destiny, you are liars! therefore, carry your evil load!!! in Jesus’ mighty name.
  33. Gates of powerlessness locking me out of favour and blessings, enough is enough: DIE! DIE!! DIE!!! in the name of Jesus.
  34. My Father, enlarge my vessel and pour Your power upon my life for ministry and for liberty! in the name of Jesus.
  35. Let power erupt with signs and wonders in my life and ministry! in the name of Jesus.
  36. Ooh! I thirst for Your power that will put all my problems to shame, therefore O Lord, unleash Your power over my life to disgrace my problems! in the name of Jesus.
  37. My father, let Your power contingency arrest every satanic emergency sponsored against my destiny! in the name of Jesus.
  38. Rivers of power, be opened unto me and wash away my powerlessness in the name of Jesus.
  39. Father, I thank You for catapulting me to the city of power in this season, let the root of powerlessness in my life dry up! in the name of Jesus.
  40. Checkpoints of darkness, assigned to delay my testimonies this year, clear away by fire! in the name of Jesus.
  41. Rivers of power carry me to the palace of my destiny and enthrone me in the strong city, in the name of Jesus.
  42. LORD I thank you for answering my prayers.

Please take note of these prayers here…we’ll return to them on the night of the blood moon

No comments:

Post a Comment