Sunday, September 27, 2015

BLOOD MOON PRAYERS - DAY 1 (September 27, 2015)

SAY OUT LOUD THE CONFESSION PROVIDED EARLIER...

After that,  please speak the prayers below with holy anger... 
1. Any power drawing energy from the moon against my destiny, fall down and die in the name of Jesus.

2. Any power lighting candles against my life, receive divine judgment by fire in the mighty name of Jesus.

3. Satanic hunters of my destiny, collide with the Rock of Ages and be broken to pieces in the name of Jesus.

4. I cancel and nullify every satanic prayer against my life by the power of the blood of Jesus.

5. Powers sharing out my blessings in the spirit, your time is up, restore them now and die in the name of Jesus.

6. O LORD, release your angels of fire and war to arrest any satanic entity casting magic spells against my life in Jesus name.

7. Thou power of the occult manipulating my life in the dream, be overthrown by fire in the name of Jesus.

8. (With one hand on your head and the other on your navel pray like this) You strangers, I command you to come out of this body, I saturate my body with the blood of Jesus, I flush you out of your hiding places by the power in the blood of Jesus; come out now in Jesus Christ name.

9. Any witchcraft rage against me from the waters, be silenced by the power of the blood of Jesus.

10. Every rage and rampage of the moon goddess against my destiny be quenched by the liquid fire of God and the blood of Jesus in the name of Jesus.

11. I bind every satanic binding power; I release my life from their grip in the name of Jesus.

12. Every power barking at the moon against my destiny, be silenced by the blood of Jesus.

13. Altars erected on the moon against my prosperity crash and burn to ashes in the mighty name of Jesus.

14. Enchantments and evil programming of the heavenlies against my divine destiny, be cancelled and be nullified by the blood of Jesus.

15. I speak destruction unto the roots and fruits of witchcraft activities in my family in Jesus name.

16. I bind the agents of marital distress in my family with hot chains and fetters of God in Jesus name.

17. Every blood moon ritual against the Body of Christ, backfire in the name of Jesus.

18. I nullify every satanic prayer against Firesprings Ministries and Elisha Goodman by the power of the blood of Jesus.

19. Every spell and ritual attached to the moon cycles against me and my family, backfire in the name of Jesus.

20. Spells and rituals performed in harmony with the moon phases against my destiny, be nullified by the blood of Jesus.

21. It is written: And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; therefore blood moon rituals be neutralized by the blood of Jesus.

22. Let the blood of the Cross stand between me and the powers of the moon goddess in Jesus name.

23. Through the blood of Jesus I have been redeemed out of the hand of the enemy in Jesus name.

24. Let the blood of Jesus speak defeat unto every power fighting me from the heavenlies in Jesus name.

25. Let the blood of Jesus speak defeat and destruction unto every power fighting me from the waters in Jesus name.

26. Let the blood of Jesus flush out of my body every deposit of the queen of heaven in the name of Jesus.

27. Every evil bird flying against my destiny, crash and burn to ashes in the name of Jesus.

28. O LORD, send your hornets to unseat and drive out every power sitting on my possessions in Jesus name.

29. O LORD, by all the power for which you are known to be God, arise and defend your interests in my life in Jesus name.

30. I reject incomplete testimonies; let my full term breakthroughs appear in the name of Jesus.

31. I refuse to partake of the evil consequences of the sins of my ancestors in the name of Jesus.

32. Let the stormy winds of the Lord arise and destroy every satanic structure militating against my breakthroughs in the dream in Jesus’ name.

33. Let the angels of the Lord begin to read scriptures of doom and destruction against every power pursuing me in the dream in Jesus’ name.

34. Let my breakthroughs become too hot for the enemy to hinder in the name of Jesus.

35. Demonic laws energizing evil arrows against my life, be broken now in the name of Jesus.

36. All my delayed blessings, be released unto me now in the name of Jesus.

37. I enter into my season of joy and laughter by the power of the Holy Ghost in Jesus’ name.

38. I break every curse running in my bloodline; I declare myself free from its effects and consequences in the name of Jesus.

39. I break the curse of scarcity over my life; I command the floodgates of abundance to open over my life in Jesus’ mighty name.

40. I cut down evil plantations in my life with the axe of fire in Jesus’ name.

41. Every curse of slow progress and profitless hard work, be broken now in the name of Jesus.

42. Serpentine powers pursuing my life, catch fire and burn to ashes in the name of Jesus.

43. Satanic traffic in my environment, be destroyed by the fire of God in Jesus’ name.

44. I break and release myself from every ancestral covenant with serpent powers by the blood of Jesus’ in Jesus’ name.

45. Any power promoting affliction in my life, perish by fire in the mighty name of Jesus.

46. I break and release myself from every ancestral covenant with powers from the waters by the blood of Jesus’ name.

47. Every dark river flowing down to me from my father’s house, I cut you off in the name of Jesus.

48. In the presence of those asking for my God, O Lord arise and manifest your power in the name of Jesus.

49. I recover the key of my destiny from the hands of evil altars in Jesus’ name.

50. Any power assigned to steal my glory in the dream, I bury you now in the name of Jesus.

51. Every gate of evil transfer of virtues in my life, be closed, be sealed forever by the blood of Jesus.

52. Let the angelic executioner of the Almighty arrest and cut to pieces every evil bird flying for my sake in the name of Jesus.

53. Every spirit of the waster assigned against me, go back and waste your senders in the name of Jesus.

54. Any evil house constructed to steal my virtues in the spirit, be destroyed by fire in the name of Jesus.

55. O Lord, break me, remould me and fill me with your power for divine exploits in Jesus’ name.

56. O Lord, inflame my heart with love and passion for you in Jesus’ name.

57. Every power using enchantments and divination against my progress, receive memory loss in the name of Jesus Christ.

58. Any power lighting candles against my life, let the east wind of the Lord blow them away in the name of Jesus Christ.

59. You ancient serpent operating in my foundation, I command you to die and burn to ashes in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.

60. O Lord, empower me to rise above my roots and my foundation in the name of Jesus.

61. O Lord, let your covering of light and fire break through my heavens now in the name of Jesus.

62. O God send your angels to search the land of the dead and living and recover all my stolen blessings in the name of Jesus Christ.

63. Father, help me to be addicted to your Word every day in Jesus’ name.

64. Every pursuing power projecting itself into my dreams, be arrested, be cast into the consuming fire of God’s judgment in Jesus’ name.

65. O Lord, release your anointing of excellence upon my life in the name of Jesus.

66. O Lord, fill me afresh with your Spirit day by day in Jesus’ name.

67. Arrows of insanity targeted against my head, backfire and go back to your sender now in the name of Jesus.

68. Every altar in the heavenlies standing against my breakthroughs, be crushed to powder by the Rock of Ages in the name of Jesus.

69. O Lord, let your angelic army begin to attack my attackers, pursue my pursuers, and destroy my destroyers in the name of Jesus Christ.

70. I refuse to give up at the edge of my breakthroughs in the name of Jesus Christ.

Begin to thank the LORD for answering your prayers.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment