Friday, September 25, 2015

PREP PRAYERS, POST 5 - September 26, 2015

*** PREP PRAYERS FOR SEPT 26, 2015 ***

Begin with praise worship. Praise God and worship him with songs, even with dancing.

Then confess out LOUD the Scripture below :

Job 9:4-8
Wise in heart and mighty in strength, Who has defied Him without harm? “It is God who removes the mountains, they know not how, When He overturns them in His anger; Who shakes the earth out of its place, And its pillars tremble; Who commands the sun not to shine, And sets a seal upon the stars;Who alone stretches out the heavens And tramples down the waves of the sea;

PRAYER POINTS
 
1. Every grave cloth designed for my life, be consumed by fire in the name of Jesus.

2. I have life and in my pathway there is no death in Jesus name.

3. I have been released from the bondage and fear of death in Jesus name.

4. I cast all my cares upon the Lord, because He cares for me.

5. I reject every tradition that does not conform to the word of God in Jesus name.

6. I shall not die but live to declare the glory of God in Jesus name.

7. As the heavens rule, so I rule in the affairs of men and women in Jesus name.

8. As the stars shine, so I shine in the midst of my fellows in Jesus name.

9. O Lord, ordain your arrows against my persecutors in Jesus name.

10. All problems rooted in fornication and adultery, be uprooted from my life in Jesus name.

11. All problems rooted in sexual perversion, be uprooted from my life now in the name of Jesus.

12. All problems rooted in guilt and condemnation, be uprooted from my life now in Jesus name.

13. I bind every spirit of death operating in my body organs in Jesus name.

14. I breathe in the life of God and I eject every spirit of death and hell in the name of Jesus (take in a few deep breaths and breathe out aggressively).

15. Let creative miracles begin to take place in my body organs now in the mighty name of Jesus.

16. Father Lord, release your fire into my bloodstream to cleanse my internal systems in Jesus name.

17. Holy Ghost, breathe life into every dry bone in my life in Jesus name.

18. O Lord cause an alarm of war to be heard in the camp of my enemies in Jesus name (please spend 5 minutes on this one).

19. O Lord give your sword a charge against my stubborn enemies (call them out by name) in the name of Jesus.

20. In the Name of Jesus, I command a creative miracle to take place in my finances.

21. I call into being the money and finances that are not (say out loud the specific amount and its purpose) as though they are, according to Romans 4:17, by the power of the Holy Spirit in the Name of Jesus. 

22. I dispatch the angels of God to go forth and bring the money and finances I need tomorrow to meet all provisions of my household, business, and ministry in the Name of Jesus.

23. I dispatch the angels of God to go forth and bring the money and finances I need this coming week to meet all the provisions of my household, business, and ministry in the Name of Jesus.

24. I dispatch the angels of God to go forth and bring the money and finances I need to be debt-free this year and live abundantly, in the Name of Jesus.

25. I call forth the money from the north, south, east, and west, with millions and billions of dollars abundantly above and beyond what I can ask and hope for or imagine to the glory of God, in Jesus' Name.

26. Money, financial breakthrough, superabundance of wealth and provision, COME TO ME, in the Name of Jesus.

27. Father God, Your word says that whatever I bind on earth is bound in Heaven and whatever I loose on earth is loosed in Heaven (Matthew 18:18). Therefore, on the authority of Your Word, I bind NOW every force that has set itself against my financial prosperity and covenant wealth in Jesus' Name.

28. Satan, I command you to take your hands off my money in Jesus' Name!

29. I hereby declare ALL curses against me null and void and harmless in the Name of Jesus.

30. I take authority over the money I need (say out loud the specific amount), in the Name of Jesus. 

31. I command you to come to me NOW, in the Name of Jesus. 

32. I take my covenant place and take dominion over that which I need in the Name of Jesus. 

33. I now speak to the east, the west, the north, and the south that the ministering angels of money and finances of God go forth and begin to release the abundance of God, the prosperity of God, and the increase of God to me, and bring it into my life immediately, suddenly, and straightway in the Name of Jesus. 

34. I command the harvest that's crying out for me: COME FORTH NOW! in the Name of Jesus. 

35. Angels go! Bring that harvest of wealth and prosperity! Bring it to me NOW! in the Name of Jesus. 

36. I receive my harvest NOW! I boldly speak that miracles must begin to take place in my finances right now in the Name of Jesus. 

37. In the name of Jesus, I accept my financial breakthrough.

38. Lord, I give you the glory for the financial miracles that are released into my life now in the Name of Jesus. 

39. In the name of Jesus, I release and employ the angels that have been appointed to me.

40. I release you ministering spirits of God to now go forth and bring the promise of debt-cancellation, go forth and bring the promise of deliverance, healing protection, preservation, victory, prosperity, abundance, and increase right now, in the Name of Jesus. 

41. I bind every demonic spirit; YOU WILL NOT hinder or get in the way of my angels in the Name of Jesus. 

42. My angels are working for me; they've been sent from Heaven. Now I am releasing them and employing them to go now and bring forth the blessings of Abraham into my life, in the Name of Jesus. 

43. Lord, thank you for answering my prayers in Jesus' Name.


No comments:

Post a Comment