Thursday, September 24, 2015

Prep Prayers, Post 4 - September 25, 2015 (Midnight)

*** PREP PRAYERS FOR - SEPT 25, 2015 ***

Begin with praise worship. Praise God and worship him with songs, even with dancing.

Then confess out LOUD the Scripture below (personalizing it where necessary):

Psalm 19: 1-9
The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament shows his handiwork.
Day to day utters speech, and night to night shows knowledge.
There is no speech nor language, where their voice is not heard.
Their line is gone out through all the earth, and their words to the end of the world. In them has
he set a tabernacle for the sun,
Which is as a bridegroom coming out of his chamber, and rejoices as a strong man to run a
race.
His going forth is from the end of the heaven, and his circuit to the ends of it: and there is nothing hid from the heat thereof.
The law of the LORD is perfect, converting the soul: the testimony of the LORD is sure, making wise the simple.
The statutes of the LORD are right, rejoicing the heart: the commandment of the LORD is pure, enlightening the eyes.
The fear of the LORD is clean, enduring for ever: the judgments of the LORD are true and righteous altogether.

PRAYER POINTS

1. Any power challenging the finished work of Calvary upon my life, I challenge you with the blood of Jesus.

2. I receive comprehensive deliverance from my roots and my foundation in the name of Jesus (please spend 10 minutes on this one).

3. Any power from the gate of hell assigned to change my divine destiny, die in the name of Jesus.

4. Every altar of perpetual affliction mounted in the heavenlies against my life, catch fire and burn to ashes in the name of Jesus.

5. You evil trinity of death, grave and hell, loose your hold upon my life and family now in the mighty name of Jesus.

6. Every power assigned to drink my blood in the dream, eat your own flesh and drink your own blood in the name of Jesus.

7. Power of resurrection, come upon every area of my life in Jesus name.

8. Thank you Lord for healing me.

9. Thank you Lord for restoring my health.

10. Let the horns of the wicked rising up against my family be cut off in the name of Jesus.

11. The day is yours, the night is yours; O LORD, prepare the light and the sun for me in Jesus name.

12. O God arise, and promote me beyond my wildest imagination in Jesus name.

13. Any satanic prophet hunting for my destiny, receive angelic slap and be roasted in the name of Jesus.

14. Father Lord, increase my greatness and comfort me on every side in Jesus name.

15. Throughout this year, I will go in the strength of the Lord God in Jesus name.

16. Let the table of my enemies become a snare before them in the mighty name of Jesus.

17. I speak desolation upon the habitation of my enemies in Jesus name.

18. O God of Israel, give strength and power to your people in this program in Jesus name.

19. O Lord, redeem my soul from the power of the grave in Jesus name.

20. Lord, open the doors of heavenly blessings and breakthrough upon my life, ministry, business, profession, health, income, and relationships. in the name of Jesus Christ.

21. I interrupt by Holy Ghost fireplace, every satanic forces, demonic blockage, remote management, gadgets, and monitoring devices, militating against my open doors. No man or devil will shut the open doors before me and open heaven over my life, in Jesus Name.

22. I decree, declare, proclaim that the doors of heavenly treasures are open permanently to me in Jesus Name. I claim perpetual open heaven over my life, my family, my ministry,workplace and everything I do.


23. Lord, open the flood gates of heaven and rain avalanche of blessing upon me as angels ascend and descend unto me, in Jesus Name.

24. in the name of Jesus Christ, I seal all back doors and windows that provide the enemy access into my blessings or divine treasures.


25. I cancel, reverse, neutralize, veto and counter any demonic decrees, spells, ordinances, enchantment, plans, ploy, plot and pronouncements against my open doors. I declare and decree that my open door blessings, divine favors, and open heaven remain permanent in Jesus Name.


26. in the name of Jesus Christ, I command every demonic door or doorway designed to cart away my blessings to burn to ashes by Holy Ghost fireplace.


27. Lord, because of your open door blessing over my life, bypass policies, politics, protocols, procedures, process and routines to favor me in Jesus Name.


28. I decree, declare, pronounce and proclaim that each closed doors of favor by the devil, familiar spirits, witchcraft and marine spirits be open by Holy Ghost fireplace, in Jesus Name.


29. I shatter, scatter and set ablaze by Holy Ghost fireplace, every satanic doors, brass doors, cursed ancestral doors, iron and limitation doors, closed against my progress and my family, in Jesus Name.


30. I consume by Holy Ghost fireplace all roadblocks, barricades, hindrances, chains, iron bars, and padlock at the entrance of my open door, in the may name of Jesus Christ.


31. I walk through destiny-promotion open doors designed by the Holy Ghost and seal by fireplace any cursed demonic door, In Jesus Name.


32. By the Holy Ghost, I station guard angels and warrior angels of fire to man my open doors and divine favors, in Jesus mighty Name.


33. Let the angelic watchers, prosperity and worshipping angels guard and guide my open doors continuously. In Jesus Name.


34. Lord, open wide all doors you have got ordained and close permanently all hell's doors. And let me discern the distinction, in Jesus Name.


35. By Holy Ghost fireplace, I burn to ashes, all demonic thrones, authorities and dominions sitting at the door of my blessings, in Jesus name.


36. Lord, open the doors of the spirit of life in Christ Jesus and set me from the door of the shadow of death. In Jesus Name.


37. By the Holy Ghost, I sprinkle the protective blood of Jesus Christ on every door posts of my house, workplace or workplace.


38. Lord Jesus Christ, I open the door of my heart to you and interrupt the enemy's access by Holy Ghost fireplace.


39. lift your heads, O ye gates; and be ye lift up, ye everlasting doors; and the King of Glory shall are available in.


40. Lord, I ask you to restore all that I actually have lost as a result of ignorance, witchcraft and closed doors by the enemy.


41. By Holy Ghost fireplace, I make these declarations and offer these anointed prayers in the majestic name of Jesus Christ.


42. LORD I thank you for answering my prayers.

Because praise is that the language of religion, begin to thank God for open doors, accelerated promotions, divine favors, dumb-founding miracles and breakthroughs.

No comments:

Post a Comment