Monday, September 21, 2015

PREP Prayers Post 1 - September 22, 2015 (Midnight)

Confess out LOUD the Scripture below:

2 Tim. 2:21: Therefore, if anyone cleanses himself from these things, he will be a vessel for honor, sanctified, useful to the Master, prepared for every good work.

Jer.30:23: Behold, the whirlwind of the LORD goes forth with fury, a continuing whirlwind: it shall fall with pain on the head of the wicked.

Haggai 2:6-7: For thus saith the LORD of hosts; Yet once, it is a little while, and I will shake the heavens, and the earth, and the sea, and the dry land; And I will shake all nations, and the desire of all nations shall come: and I will fill this house with glory, saith the LORD of hosts.

PRAYER POINTS
  1. O Lord, forgive me for the sins of rebellion, idolatry, disobedience and stubbornness in Jesus name.
  2. LORD, please forgive me for thinking evil thoughts, speaking evil words, hearing and watching things that do not glorify your name.
  3. Let the power in the blood of Jesus cleanse me from all unrighteousness in Jesus name.
  4. Let the refiner’s fire begin to purify my life in Jesus name.
  5. Holy Spirit, overshadow me with your power in Jesus name (please spend at least 5 minutes on this one).
  6. I bind the voice of my flesh; I bind the voice of evil strangers in Jesus name.
  7. Any power from my place of birth laying evil claim on my life, manifest and die in the name of Jesus Christ.
  8. Any power from my place of origin laying evil claim on my family line, manifest and die in the name of Jesus.
  9. Any power or entity remotely manipulating the affairs of my life, loose your hold and die in Jesus name.
  10. Words of bondage spoken against my family line, be cancelled, be broken by the power in the blood of Jesus Christ.
  11. Evil words carrying demonic anointing, spoken against my life by authority figures of my father’s house, release me now and die in the name of Jesus.
  12. Evil words carrying demonic anointing, spoken against my destiny by authority figures of my mother’s house, release me now and die in the name of Jesus.
  13. Evil words carrying demonic anointing, spoken against my progress by any authority figure, release me now and die in the name of Jesus.
  14. All my virtues presently buried in my place of birth, receive resurrection anointing, come forth now in the name of Jesus.
  15. All my virtues caged by any body of water anywhere in the universe, hear the word of the Lord; be released, come forth, locate me by fire in the name of Jesus.
  16. Any of my virtues hidden in the heavenly bodies and other planets, hear the word of the Lord; be released, come forth, locate me by fire in the name of Jesus.
  17. Let the sun, moon and stars begin to run contrary to any demonic presence in my environment in Jesus name.
  18. [This is a 5-minute prayer] Internal evil altars in my body, receive the fire of God, burn to ashes now in the name of Jesus (pray with your hand laid on your navel or belly button)
  19. Any evil object hiding in my body, your time is up; come out and die by fire in the name of Jesus.
  20. Every satanic law keeping evil things in place in my life, be broken, be replaced by the law of the Spirit of life in Jesus name.
  21. Satanic traffic in my body, be arrested by the fire of divine judgment in Jesus name.
  22. Satanic traffic in my dwelling place, be arrested by the fire of divine judgment in Jesus name.
  23. Satanic traffic in my environment, be arrested by the fire of divine judgment in Jesus name.
  24. Satanic traffic at my place of work, be arrested by the fire of divine judgment in Jesus name.
  25. Any power using my bloodline to manipulate my life, loose your hold and die in Jesus name.
  26. Powers residing in evil trees, groves, altars, streams, mountains, valleys, crossroads, and covens hear the word of the LORD; loose your hold upon my life and die die die in the name of Jesus.
  27. Evil voices speaking against my moving forward, be silenced permanently by the blood of Jesus.
  28. I reject evil names used by satanic agents to manipulate my life; as from today let the fire of God answer them in Jesus name.
  29. I disconnect my life from the collective captivity of my father’s house in the name of Jesus.
  30. I disconnect my life from the collective captivity of my mother’s house in the name of Jesus.
  31. Root workers of darkness, summoning my spirit at night, what are you waiting for? Fall down and die in the name of Jesus.
  32. Any covenant of darkness still affecting my life, be broken, be replaced by the covenant of the blood of the Lamb of God in Jesus name.
  33. My blood, reject evil control, command and communication in the mighty name of Jesus.
  34. I break every demonic soul tie with darkness; I am joined to the Lord as one spirit, therefore I have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness in Jesus name.
  35.  I arrest the power and spirits behind destructive incantations in Jesus name.
  36. Every territorial power in charge of my land, release me and die now in the name of Jesus.
  37. LORD I thank you for answers to these prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment