Sunday, September 27, 2015

CONFESSION for the Blood Moon Prayers (September 26, 2015)

Please make this powerful confession 3 or 4 times today:

Jesus is Lord over my life, spirit, soul and body. I am sanctified by the blood of Jesus, justified by the blood of Jesus, and I have the life of God in me. I cover myself and family with the blood of Jesus Christ.

Today every word that shall come forth from my mouth shall please the Lord and shall prosper me. In the name of Jesus, I recover all the good things satan and his agents have stolen from me in the name of Jesus.

I thank God Almighty that the weapons of my warfare are not carnal but are mighty through God to the pulling down of strongholds. Right now O LORD, let your angels of fire and war be released into the entire universe to execute divine judgment on those drawing energy from the sun, moon and stars against my life in the name of Jesus.

Let satanic harvesters and hunters of my destiny be consumed by the fire of God's judgment. Covenant-keeping God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, unleash calamity and confusion on the camp of my enemies; let their red candles, satanic prayers and blood moon rituals backfire against them in the name of Jesus.

I nullify every magic spell and witchcraft prayer against me and my family by the blood of Jesus. Let every power manipulating the blood flow of my life begin to eat their own flesh and drink their own blood in Jesus name.

By the power of the blood of Jesus I bind every binding power and break every spell performed in harmony with the moon phases against my destiny in Jesus name. I refuse to be dismayed at the signs of the heavens.

The Bible says evil shall slay the wicked and those that hate the righteous shall be condemned. LORD, let your 12 legions of angels of battle be deployed to pursue and slay every satanic animal and agents of satan on evil assignment to manipulate the elements of the universe against me in Jesus' name.

The weapons of my warfare are not carnal but they are mighty to the pulling down of strongholds. Therefore, let every evil altar that the enemy has used to block my daily divine benefits be pulled down now in the mighty name of Jesus' Christ.

I shall possess my possessions. Right now let the angels of restoration begin to comb the land of the living and of the dead to recover every blessing I have lost in the past in Jesus' name.

LORD, let your angels of favor be dispatched to favor me in Jesus' name. As from today, as many as shall see me shall favor me; and as many as shall hear of me shall bless me in the name of Jesus.

THEREFORE,
1. I have been ordained and was born to be a Kingdom Millionaire.

2. I am born neither of the flesh nor of the will of man but of God.

3. Therefore, prosperity, abundance, increase, wealth and riches are my divine birthright.

4. I was born and predestine to prosper and be rich according to the riches in Christ’s glory.

5. I was born in Zion, in the heavenly Jerusalem, in the company of innumerable angels; hence, I am a citizen of Heaven.

6. I was born catapulted into the realm of superabundance.

7. I am s seed of Abraham and entitled to Heaven’s huge wealth and resources.

8. I am a co-heir with Christ Jesus. Therefore, I am entitled to every blessing that Christ is entitle to.

9. I am a partaker of the divine nature in Christ Jesus.

10. As a son (daughter) of God, I’m called to manifest the wealth of Heaven, to display the glory of God and to be a blessing to the nations.

11. I am blessed with all spiritual blessings in the heavenly places in Christ.

12. Divine virtue, abundance and riches are my portion.

13. I am seated with Christ in the heavenly places.

14. I form part of the board of Heaven.

15. I have a say and influence when it comes to the distribution of Kingdom wealth and resources.

16. Therefore, I am a Kingdom Millionaire.

17. On the basis of my rights and privileges, I have unlimited access to the heavy torrents and unprecedented avalance of Heaven’s financial blessings.

18. I am walking the fullness of God’s financial riches and blessings, fully furnished and liberally supplied, filled to the top – wanting nothing, and filled to the brim – lacking nothing.

19. My ship is full and exuberantly overflowing.

20. I’m saturated with high volumes of God’s blessings.

21. I’m loaded with a high voltage of God’s creative power of wealth.

22. I am walking in the superabundant and exceeding excess and fullness of financial blessings.

23. The blessings of Heaven have overtaken me in unimaginable and immeasurable propostins.

24. Money is coming on feet in my direction.

25. Money is swiftly and speedily trabelling my way.

26. Money is unreservedly streaming and flowing in my direction.

27. Provision is running to me.

28. I call things that are not as though they are.

29. Money, I summon you. I call you to appear.

30. You have feet and you are coming my way.

31. I am a money magnet, so money is attracted to me.

32. I don’t chase after the substance of money, BUT money chases after me.

33. Money comes to me, RIGHT NOW, in Jesus’ Name.

34. I declare and decree a constant, steady, perennial, nonstoppable outpouring of God’s abundant, liberal and excessive rain of money in all currencies to flood my life NOW!

35. I am a recipient of God’s supernatural, unusual and miracle money in my season.

36. I have an anointing for financs.

37. Money cannot resist my anointing; it naturally flows where the anointing is flowing.

38. So, Monday flows to me easily, constantly and in great abundance.

39. All money knows my name and is seeking me out today.

40. Wealth overtakes me today because I am a money missionary and a covenant commander of wealth.

41. Silver and gold, wealth and riches, “Come to my house now!”
IN THE MIGHTY AND MATCHLESS NAME OF JESUS CHRIST.

No comments:

Post a Comment